Congratulations to Mark Bell, Oakley, Idaho, for earning the coveted Goldmark award at the 49th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Boise Roadster Show. Presented by Les Schwab Tires, the show’s top prize was awarded to the immaculate 1962 Ford F-100 called “BETSY”, which he has owned since he was 13 years old. Bell pocketed a $2,000 cash prize, along with unique Eagle statue and an embroidered jacket.
The 40th Master-Builder award was presented to long-time Treasure Valley builder Dave Horsley from Boise. Dave first participated forty-seven years ago at the 3rd Annual Roadster Show in 1975. He showed both is front-engined Pro Comp dragster, along with a very nice `69 Chevy C-10 built at his street rod shop.
2022 Award Results
49th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Boise Roadster Show presented by Les Schwab Tire Stores
- Goldmark Award, Best Truck – Mark Bell, Oakley, 1962 Ford F-100
- Best Rod – Merle Mitchell, Vernon, B.C., 1940 Ford coupe
- Trendsetter, Best Street Machine/Comp–Lonnie Gilbertson, Milwaukie, Ore., 1965 Corvair
- Essence of Cool– Curt Rardin, Milwaukie, Ore., 1954 Cobra roadster
- The Wild One – Jeffrey Hess, Woodland Hills, Calif., 1956 Olds 98
- Master Builder – Dave Horsley, Boise
- Mighty Fine – Todd Ketlinski, Eagle, 1955 Chevrolet
- Fire Rod –Tim Kerrigan, Eagle, 1934 Ford Sedan Delivery
- Tompkins Award – Jeff Blanc/Steven Cady, Boise, 1936 Ford roadster
- Best Restored – Janice Sutherland, Red Bluff, Calif., 1966 Plymouth Satellite
- Best Custom – Charlie Garthwaite, Molassa, Ore., 1949 Hudson
- Best Bike – Kenneth Dick, Meridian, 2005 Big Dog chopper
- Jack’s Pick – Stag’s Car Club, Ogden, Utah, 1940 Ford coupe
- ISCA Street Achievement Best –Brian Olhiser, Middleton, 1932 Rod sedan
- Kenny’s Rod Shop Pick – Hal Burrows, Sandpoint, 1932 Dodge convertible
- People’s Choice – Dawn Kerrigan, Eagle, 1958 Cadillac
- Best Club Display – Valley Corvettes, Boise
- Long Distance – Tim Tarris, Tucson, Ariz.
2022 STREET ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
2022 CLASS AWARDS