The Division 6 Land of the Leaders second stop in the four-race series will take place Sunday, May 20. Staged during the Bronco Motors Hot Truck Nationals & Gold Cup race, six different classes will earn points in the divisional series.
Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Sled/Bike, Jr. Dragster and Jr. Street will be compete in the Northwest Division Land of the Leaders “race within a race”.
Racers compete throughout the season against drivers at other tracks (competing in their own 4-race series). Drivers accruing the largest number of round wins overall are eligible to win a NHRA Wally trophy and jacket at the D6 Banquet.
The top “two” following the first event in the series (on April 29) are:
- #1-Rayce Kidd and #2-Casey Compton (Super Pro)
- #1-T.J. Smith and #2-Stan Deming (Pro)
- #1-Joe Witherspoon and #2 Lee Zimmerman (Sportsman)
- #1-Jay Mendes and #2 David Wood (Sled/Bike)
- #1-Ty Sasser and #2-Zachary Gaetz (Jr. Dragster)
- #1-Grady Halverson and #2-David Deming (Jr. Street)