Congratulations to Texan Buddy Jordan for earning the coveted Goldmark award at the 46th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Boise Roadster Show. Presented by Les Schwab Tires, the show’s top prize earned the Ridler winner a cool $2,000, along with the unique Eagle statue and award jacket.
The “Renaissance” 1933 One-Off Roadster was the winner of both Best Rod and Outstanding Display, too. The award was accepted by builder Steve Frisbie and his crew (pictured), owner of Steve’s Auto Restoration.
The 37th Master-Builder award was presented to long-time car builder Kenny Welch from Boise. Operating KRS (Kenny’s Rod Shop), the Boise builder was very gracious and appreciative of the special award and embroidered jacket.
46th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Boise Roadster Show presented by Les Schwab Tires
March 9-11, 2018 – Expo Idaho
- Goldmark Award, Best Rod – Buddy Jordan, Portland, Ore., 1933 One-Off Roadster
- The Wild One– Harry Burkholder, Nampa, 1948 Fiat AA/Fuel Altered
- Fire Rod – Dennis Holt, Spokane Valley, Wash., 1940 Ford Coupe
- Trendsetter, Best Custom– Tad & Sue Leach (Kindig-It Design), Coeur d’Alene, 1958 Lincoln Continental
- Master Builder – Kenny Welch, Boise, 1948 Fiat Topollino
- Mighty Fine, Best St. Machine/Comp – Scott Naccarato, Spokane, Wash., 1965 Ford Mustang
- Essence of Cool – Troy Adams, Hayden, 1940 Mercury Convertible
- Tompkins Award – Jay Lungren, Boise, 1937 Ford Coupe
- Best Restored – Ronald Halbleib, Longview, Wash., 1966 Chevelle Convertible
- People’s Choice – Rosario Trujillo, Rowland Heights, Calif., Rescue 39 Fire Truck
- Best Truck – Bruce Stewart, Middleton, 1955 Chevy Pickup
- Best Bike – Ken Reister, Littleton, Colo., Custom Motorcycle
- Jack’s Pick – Jennifer Nation, Middleton, 1952 Ford Pickup
- Chip Foose/Ken Reister “Minion” Pick – Troy Adams, Hayden, 1935 Dodge Pickup
- Best Club Display – Valley Corvettes
FINAL ROADSTER SHOW RESULTS