A tradition at Firebird dating back to 1976, the Idaho Army National Guard Spring High School & Alumni Championships is Sunday, April 22.
High School students will have an opportunity to race for both team and individual points. Classes will also be offered in Alumni #1 and #2, Junior Dragster, Outlaw Street, Street Bike, Street Truck, Super Shifter and Factory Muscle.
We will also offer Test `n Tune runs in a block set aside for anyone 10.00 or slower for extra practice runs or grudge racing your friend or family member.
The High School chase will be contested on April 22, June 22, July 28 and conclude on September 9.
|High School (12.00 and slower, High School i.d., non-restricted driver’s license)|
|Alumni (10.00 and slower)|
|Junior Dragster (opening point’s race)|
|Outlaw Street (muffled, DOT-Street Tires)|
|Street Truck (muffled, DOT-Street Tires)|
|Super Shifter (stick shift)|
|Factory Muscle (2004 and newer)|
|Jr Street (13-16 years of age/licensing & testing)|
|Race Entry: $30|
|Junior Dragster: $30|
|Jr. Street: $15|
|High School: $15|
|Annual permanent number/license card: $7|
|Ages 6-12: $3|
|Ages 5 & Under: Free|
|Opens: 8:00 am|
|Racing: 2:00 pm|
|Concludes: 6:00 pm|
Sunday Run Order (time trials and qualifying)
1. High School Bracket #2 (17.00-slower)
2. Alumni #2 (Novice/Amateur)
3. Street Truck (mufflers/st. tires or DOT)
4. Factory Muscle (2004 & newer, Detroit-inspired)
5. Junior Street (13-16 yrs. of age, 1/8th mile)
6. High School Bracket #1 (16.99 or quicker)
7. Alumni #1 (Experienced Racers)
8. Test `n Tune (and licensing)
9. Street Bike (qualifying)
10. Super Shifter (stick shift)
11. Junior Dragster (qualifying)
12. Outlaw Street (mufflers/st. tires or DOT)
In the event of inclement weather, updates will be available on this site and on our Facebook page.
For more event information, email: [email protected]